1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Opendo SAS, having its registered office at 213 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, 75010 PARIS, registered under number PARIS 850 778 960, is responsible for processing your data.
The responsible delegate, Matthieu Corbex, can be contacted by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01 84 80 59 57 .
2. What personal data is collected and how is it collected?
There are several types of information collection in Opendo:
- First name,
- Telephone (optional).
- First name,
Participant app or webapp:
- First name,
- Photo (optional).
Note: the Participant webapp has an operating mode that does not collect any personal data (speedy boarding mode).
3. Why do we need to process your personal data?
When requested, this data is necessary for the execution of the subscription service to the Opendo offer for the Moderator and for the execution of the interactions desired by the Moderator with his Participants.
4. Where is your data stored?
As an Animator, your personal data is stored on the Opendo server.
As a Participant, your personal data is stored:
- If you use the Opendo Participant app: within the app itself,
- If you use the Particpant webapp: in a cookie stored on your device in your browser.
5. How to delete your data?
Once the data processing purposes have been achieved, this data can be deleted as follows:
Animator: by canceling your subscription and uninstalling the Opendo Animator app.
- By deleting cookies from your browser if you use the web application,
- By uninstalling the app if you use the Opendo Participant App.
Opendo collects personal data via various forms on its website and processes this data.
Data collected from the site's contact forms
These forms are likely to collect the following information: Surname, first name, gender, function, company, telephone number, e-mail address.
This data is collected for the purposes of managing prospect and customer files and commercial communications for Opendo and its group companies.
These data are kept as long as the person concerned has not requested their deletion.
Rights of persons
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right of rectification,
- Right to erasure,
- Right to restriction of this processing,
- Right to object to this processing,
- Right to portability of your data.
In order to request the exercise of your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com specifying your surname, first name, email, company as well as the nature of the right(s) you wish to exercise.